Polaris Storm SKS 1993, MoHawk Ski™ Bottom by Starting Line®. The MoHawk Ski™ is sold as component parts that together complete a ski assembly. All component parts are sold per each except Runners which are sold per pair. Example: 2 Ski Mounting Saddle Assemblies, 2 Loops, 2 Ski Bottoms and 1 Standard Carbide (Pair). The Mohawk is the next evolution in SLP ski technology. Specifically designed for the rider forward designed chassis of today. Predictable with aggressive bite as well as great flotation.
- 7-3/8" Overall width for flotation
- 6" Main bottom for trail control
- Lightweight flexible loop
- Hour glass shaped Rocker Keel™ with gull wing edges to eliminate darting
- Engineered flex pattern provides incredible control
- Mohawk shaped traction edges
- Powder control wings for maximum flotation and bite in loose snow
- Engineered to ensure ultimate strength and maximum safety
- Made to give you more confidence while driving
- Designed specifically for powersports applications
Starting Line® develops and manufactures new and innovative products for the snowmobile and UTV industry. Over the last 40 years, Starting Line have excelled in developing and manufacturing new and innovative products for the snowmobile industry. Currently Starting Line are expanding Starting Line expertise into the UTV industry as well. Starting Line pride ourselves in helping thousands of people each year to have more enjoyable snowmobiling and side-by-side experiences.