Aftermarket Snowmobile Tracks Only
No matter what Camso track you choose, the brand guarantees long service life, exceptional resistance to damage, low maintenance, and superior traction.
Warranty consideration is given only for tracks purchased within the 2-year warranty period.
2-Year Limited Warranty
Camso guarantees that the new, unused Camso® ATV T4S System and Camso® UTV 4S1 System are free from any defects in materials and workmanship during the period and in conditions described below. When operating a new Camso® ATV T4S System and Camso® UTV 4S1 System, the user agrees that the present form is applicable and exclusive, that they have been signified and that they have been accepted by him/her at the time of purchase.
The systems are covered by a manufacturer warranty (warranty). The warranty covers manufacturing defects related with materials and workmanship. The installation and maintenance of the system is always the responsibility of the owner.
Period Of Coverage
The warranty is valid for a period of twenty-four (24) months following the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal maintenance. The warranty applies exclusively to parts and components of the track system. All paint defects on the system (frames and components) are not covered. The warranty is not valid if the system is not installed by an authorized Camso dealer
or distributor. This warranty specifically excludes any damage or breakage to the ATV/UTV and related defects on the ATV/UTV, whether or not these were caused or believed to be caused by the system.
The manufacturer is not responsible for damages, injuries or loss caused at the time of or after installing of the system on the vehicle.
For a warranty to be valid, the system owner must comply with manufacturer notices and warnings.
The following situations and items are not under any circumstances covered by the warranty:
- Damage resulting from faulty installation.
- Damage resulting from normal parts wear or progressive deterioration owing to the distance covered with a vehicle on which the system is installed.
- Damage resulting in non-compliance with the user manual and with maintenance instructions recommended in the user’s manual and other technical documents.
- Damage resulting in abusive use, abnormal use, negligence or even a use which does not comply with recommendations of the manual, excess weight or loading, including excessive number of passengers.
- Labor costs, parts and materials related any and all maintenance costs.
- Damage resulting from faulty repairs, improper maintenance or any unauthorized changes made to the system other than those specified by the manufacturer or from the installation of non-original or unauthorized parts that were not produced or approved by Camso.
- Damage resulting from an accident, incident, robbery, vandalism, war or unforeseen event or act of God.
- Regardless of cause, damage resulting from inexperience, driving errors, accident or other incident.
- The use of the system on a vehicle used for public rental, including by a previous owner, will render this warranty null and void.
- The use of the system in races, rallies or other competitive events/activities of this type, at any time, including from a previous owner or in conditions that do not comply with those described by the manufacturer will render the warranty null and void.
If the system is determined to be unusable due to accident or improper repair, the warranty will be considered null and void without further recourse available to the system owner.
Camso reserves its sole and exclusive right to update or modify this warranty without impact on end users. All previous terms and conditions of the warranty at time of purchase will be respected.