Conquer 280™ Track (9341M) by Camso®. Clip Configuration: Every 2nd / Open Window. Length: 154". Width: 15". Lug Height: 2.8". Drive Pitch: 3.5". Above and beyond the deep stuff. Made to advance the mountain journey. The Conquer is the lightest mountain design track providing the ultimate in flotation, traction and performance. Its next generation lug geometry reaches new levels of balance in deep snow.
- Single-ply construction.
|Lug Height: 2.8"|
|Weight: 42 Lb|
|Drive Pitch: 3.5"|
|Clip Configuration: Every 2Nd / Open Window|
- Lightweight model increases available HP thanks to less rotating mass
- New lug design requires 20% less rider input on turns and 25% less throttle to hold on side hills
- 2.8" alternating single-angled lugs push performance in all-season riding conditions
- Aggressive track profile provides outstanding traction
- Easy installation and interchangeable between brand and model
- Made with the highest level of professionalism
Camso® is the best of Camoplast and Solideal, two well-known product brands in their respective markets. Since its debuts in 1982, Camoplast showed the industrious nature of its teams of engineers and experts by developing enhanced tracks for snowmobiles, and later its product line has grown to include track systems for ATV, UTV, and agricultural equipment. In 1984, the Solideal leadership team of forward-thinkers started to produce pneumatic tires in Sri Lanka, then wheels, to better serve the needs of the material handling and construction aftermarkets. In 2010, both companies joined to create one team: Camoplast Solideal. Combining expertise, vision, and beliefs moulded Camso into the leader in the construction, material handling, agricultural, snowmobile, and ATV/UTV markets it is today. To keep moving forward, while staying true to its history, Camso is now the Road-Free company.