DuraSport 725™ Track (9791T) by Camso®. Clip Configuration: Full. Length: 121". Width: 15". Lug Height: 0.725". Drive Pitch: 2.52". Put the power you have on the snow, not out under the snow flap. Don't void your warranty coverage with engine modifications when a track upgrade will make better use of the power you already have and retain your warranty protection.No matter what it's age, give your performance sled more go on the snow with a Camso high performance trail track.
|Lug Height: 0.725"|
|Weight: 36 Lb|
|Drive Pitch: 2.52"|
|Clip Configuration: Full|
- Built for serious long-distance riding
- Feature an ideal blend of performance acceleration and braking capabilities along with durability
- The perfect upgrade or OEM replacement option
- Durasport 725 model has a shorter length track with durable, full-block lug design
- Aggressive track profile provides outstanding traction
- Easy installation and interchangeable between brand and model
- Made with the highest level of professionalism
Camso® is the best of Camoplast and Solideal, two well-known product brands in their respective markets. Since its debuts in 1982, Camoplast showed the industrious nature of its teams of engineers and experts by developing enhanced tracks for snowmobiles, and later its product line has grown to include track systems for ATV, UTV, and agricultural equipment. In 1984, the Solideal leadership team of forward-thinkers started to produce pneumatic tires in Sri Lanka, then wheels, to better serve the needs of the material handling and construction aftermarkets. In 2010, both companies joined to create one team: Camoplast Solideal. Combining expertise, vision, and beliefs moulded Camso into the leader in the construction, material handling, agricultural, snowmobile, and ATV/UTV markets it is today. To keep moving forward, while staying true to its history, Camso is now the Road-Free company.