102C™ Heavy-Duty Clutch Spring by Comet®. 1 Piece. Coils: 5-1/2. To "pre-load" these springs for greater initial tension, up to 3 spring shims may be used with most of them. However, "Bottoming out" of a spring coil even once will hasten its deterioration so avoid using 3 shims if the "Bottoming out" condition should result. A: Pounds tension when compressed to height of 1-1/8". B: Pounds tension when compressed to height of 2-3/8". C: Rate of tension increased per additional inch of compression.
- For Use with for 102-C™, 108-C™, 108-EXP™, 108 4-PRO™ Clutches.
- Excellent durability coupled with exceptional performance
- Made from top-grade materials to provide wear resistance
- Designed with advanced technology
- Will serve you for many years to come
- 1 Piece.
Comet® has over fifty years of experience manufacturing quality clutches, torque converters, and other components for industrial and commercial applications. Comet has been providing high quality power equipment products for various industries since 1949. Comet's products are rugged, built to last, and intended to make your life easier.