108 Exp™ Uncalibrated Clutch by Comet®. 1 Piece. A clutch great in race track performance. Precision workmanship and materials, superb design (including the "open face" - for enhanced cooling, cleaning and lubrication), a great selection of "mod" components a proven record on the track and trail. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Excellent durability coupled with exceptional performance
- Made from top-grade materials to provide wear resistance
- Designed with advanced technology
- Will serve you for many years to come
- (1) Uncalibrated clutch/108
- (1) 1/2" - 20 x 6-1/2" recessed mounting bolt
- (1) Pilot washer
- (3) #10-24 x 2-5/8" socket head cam arm bolts
- (3) #10-24 nyloc nuts
- (6) Cam arm washers
Comet® has over fifty years of experience manufacturing quality clutches, torque converters, and other components for industrial and commercial applications. Comet has been providing high quality power equipment products for various industries since 1949. Comet's products are rugged, built to last, and intended to make your life easier.