Universal Tire Balancing Beads DIY Kit (ATV-2/3) by Counteract®. With 2 Bags (2 oz), 1 Bag (3 oz). One pack of beads comes preloaded in bottle. Increases tire life, improves fuel economy. Counteract Balancing Beads for motorcycles provide an automatic, readjusting, trouble-free, lifetime balance of the tire and complete wheel assembly for all wheel locations. When Counteract Balancing Beads are installed inside the tire the specially coated micro-spheres are distributed throughout the tire through centrifugal force as the wheel rotates. As the force of the out-of-balance spot increases and pulls the suspension in an up and down motion, the inertia causes the beads to move in the opposite direction and rapidly shift until complete wheel assembly is balanced.
- Not for use with Sand Paddle tires
- Occasionally it is difficult for the beads to move through the valve stem, particularly if the stem is narrow, or a 90 degree type stem. In those cases, Counteract suggest tapping the valve stem repeatedly, or using some type of mechanical vibrating device such as a handheld engraver, or electric sander held against the stem. The vibration will help encourage the beads to travel through the stem into the tire
- Reduces vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Balances your wheels for the life of the tire
- TPMS compatible
- Easy DIY and dealer applications available
- No more external weights
- Made from micro-glass beads
- Increases tire life, improves fuel economy
- Reduced vibration and heat build up
- Tires are balanced all the time, not just at over 30 mph like other products
- No rebalancing every time you come to a stop
- No dust to clog valve cores
- Guaranteed safe for all tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Can be used in tube type and tubeless tires
- Simply throw in a bag when mounting a new tubeless tire or use the DIY kit for "on the bike" and tube type installation
- Reduced vibrations and heat build up
- Tires are balanced all the time not just over 30 mph like other products
- DIY kits include bead bags, applicator bottle with tube, valve core remover, valve caps and valve cores
- State-of-the-art design and peerless quality
- Perfect for motorsport applications
- Will provide unmatched quality and dependability
When Counteract Balancing Beads are installed inside the tire the specially coated microspheres are distributed throughout the tire through centrifugal force as the wheel rotates. As the force of the out-of-balance spot increases and pulls the suspension in an up and down motion, the inertia causes the beads to move in the opposite direction and rapidly shift until the complete wheel assembly is balanced.
Counteract Motorcycle Balancing Instructions
1. Cut the Counteract bottle spout above the mark, remove the bottle cap and carefully pour the beads into the bottle. Attach the clear tube to the bottle cap spout.
2. Rotate the wheel so the valve stem is at the bottom, deflate the tire by removing the valve core, check that the valve stem is not obstructed, then place one end of the clear tube over the valve stem.
3. Invert the Counteract bottle and squeeze repeatedly to get all the Counteract Balancing Beads to flow down the clear tube into your tire.
4. Use the airline to clear the valve stem and then screw the Counteract valve core into the valve stem, re-inflate the tire to the manufacturers recommended pressure and screw the supplied CBB valve cap on.
Disclaimer: Counteract disclaims any responsibility for air loss or tire damage due to improper installation.
Counteract Balancing Beads are the economical way to balance the vehicle wheel assembly for the lifetime of the tire. Made of coated glass spheres, Counteract balancing beads will not cause damage to the inner liner of the tire, they won’t clump, regardless of excess moisture and are TPMS compatible.
Counteract is packaged in a selection of sizes that are easy to install, simply select the color coded package that corresponds to your tire size, and place the package inside the tire when installing or inject the beads through the valve stem.
After 19 years and millions of tires balanced worldwide to dealer/jobbers, distributors, off-road enthusiasts and large transport companies, Counteract are confident to guarantee that Counteract Balancing Beads are the best overall method of balancing tires and complete wheel assemblies, anywhere in the world.
Counteract® began its journey in the quiet community of Georgetown, Ontario, Canada on the banks of the Credit River just 60 km west of Toronto. It was there Counteract made the realization that the transportation industry needed an easier, more efficient and environmentally friendly solution for balancing tires. By 1997, after putting decades of tire experience to work on this new idea, owner, inventor and chairman, Roger LeBlanc received a patent and developed a plan starting the ground work for a strong family enterprise. One by one Counteract delivered the perfect solution to the transportation industry’s tire balancing woes with a revolutionary balancing product that would balance not only the tire and rim, but the entire wheel assembly.