ROK 2 Series Front ATV/UTV Rolled Lip Black Wheel (ROJ2-11-199) by Douglas Wheel®. Wheels Size: 10" x 5". Bolt Pattern: 4 x 144 mm. Offset: 3+2. Keep the Rocks Out & Tires On with the wheels champions choose worldwide. An evolution of the Championship Winning Rok Series ATV Race wheels. New for 2017 with Matte Black Finish, Stronger .190 Matte Black Finish Ring and Black Zinc Finish Hardware. To create the absolute top wheel in ATV racing Patented ROK2 Series wheels combine proprietary Integral rock guards with superior bead lock system and hollow rolled lip construction, the lightest way to reinforce the vulnerable bead area. ROK’N-LOK2 is the champs choice for a bead lock rock guard wheel and can be seen on most of the top racers out there today. The ROK-OUT2 is the perfect choice for when you don’t need the extra bead lock system.
- Designed for use with flat style lug nut. OEM tapered do not work.
|Wheel Size: 10" x 5"|
|Bolt Pattern: 4 x 144mm|
- Patented Universal Built in Rock Guard
- Adds style without losing protection
- Integral Rock Guard stiffens the wheel center
- Stops debris from entering, preventing damage to brake lines, caliper and wheel
- Eliminates heavy inconvenient stock OEM steel rock guard plates for further convenience and weight reduction
- Universal Built in Rock Guard - fits all stock front hubs and most aftermarket
- Reinforced super strong lip design
- Lighter than Original Ultimate wheels
- Improved fatigue resistance ring
- Pre-installed Valve Stems
- Made in U.S.A.
- US PATENT # 12,833,748
- Goods that can satisfy every customer
- Durable materials to withstand demanding environments
- Designed to help create a safe and comfortable ride
Douglas Wheel® remains a leader in the aftermarket wheel industry and it appears they will maintain that leadership role for many years with their new technology and what seems to be endless innovation behind their products. The company's involvement in racing has also led to some very stringent R&D and testing regulations for all of their products.