Non-Adjustable Front Suspension Lowering Kit with 1.5"-2" Lift Height by DuraBlue®. The lowering kits pictured at the top are plate-type devices that relocate the upper shock position higher, thereby lowering the machine which dramatically improves cornering performance by lowering the center of gravity without changing the ride quality! The rear strut-type is adjustable much the same way as a tie rod. You can expect about of lowering. It's your high-tech answer to improved cornering. Some applications use a lowering link that looks like a tuning fork.
- Will not interfere with supple, comfortable ride from springs and shocks under normal driving conditions
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model's suspension
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive performance vehicle without the harshness of inexpensive, inferior suspension upgrade parts
- Tailored to match the exact height and progressive spring rate of Eibach Pro and Sport springs
- Excellent for low-profile tires
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
DuraBlue® has started its business in 1970 with its patented suspension system for Corvette super stock drag racing. A decade later, DuraBlue was approached to find a way to make the new three-wheeled ATVs more stable, safe, and fast. Having created axles and suspension components for automotive racing, the manufacturer used its experience to build the premier ATV axle and high-performance suspension company that DuraBlue has become today. It currently offers over 16 different categories of products for ATV's, including axles, wheel spacers, anti-roll bars, wheel hubs, brake and sprocket hubs, lowering kits, air filters, and much more! All of the products are proudly made in the USA.