Front Anti-Roll/Sway Bar Kit by DuraBlue®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. DuraBlue Anti-Sway Bar is fully adjustable from soft to stiff. You can even adjust one side stiff and the other soft to match specific race conditions! Fully brushed and chrome plated, it fits all A-Arm ATV's. If you're looking for "flatter cornering" a Dura Blue Anti-Sway Bar is the answer. The Durablue Anti-Sway Bar is a unique part designed to be custom tailored for your machine. This customizing is accomplished by utilizing mounting brackets, which can be located on the mounting tube in any location, then clamped. The clamps can be bent at the mounting face, moving the sway bar tube slightly to provide frame and component clearance as necessary.
- Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness
- Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds
- Reduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Durable urethane bushings can be lubricated, and resist deterioration, cracking, and drying out under extreme use
- Crafted from hi-tensile traditional steel that has been cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for a consistent, even thickness
- Offers high-performance handling without excessive stiffness or ride harshness
- Will not interfere with supple, comfortable ride from springs and shocks under normal driving conditions
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model's suspension
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive vehicle without the harshness of inexpensive, inferior suspension upgrade parts
- Tailored to match the exact height and progressive spring rate of Eibach Pro and Sport springs
- Excellent for low-profile tires
- 1 million mile, non-transferrable warranty provided by manufacturer
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
DuraBlue® has started its business in 1970 with its patented suspension system for Corvette super stock drag racing. A decade later, DuraBlue was approached to find a way to make the new three-wheeled ATVs more stable, safe, and fast. Having created axles and suspension components for automotive racing, the manufacturer used its experience to build the premier ATV axle and high-performance suspension company that DuraBlue has become today. It currently offers over 16 different categories of products for ATV's, including axles, wheel spacers, anti-roll bars, wheel hubs, brake and sprocket hubs, lowering kits, air filters, and much more! All of the products are proudly made in the USA.