Wide Anti-Roll/Sway Bar Kit by DuraBlue®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness
- Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds
- Reduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Durable urethane bushings can be lubricated, and resist deterioration, cracking, and drying out under extreme use
- Crafted from hi-tensile traditional steel that has been cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for a consistent, even thickness
- Offers high-performance handling without excessive stiffness or ride harshness
- Will not interfere with supple, comfortable ride from springs and shocks under normal driving conditions
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model's suspension
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive vehicle without the harshness of inexpensive, inferior suspension upgrade parts
- Tailored to match the exact height and progressive spring rate of Eibach Pro and Sport springs
- Excellent for low-profile tires
- 1 million mile, non-transferrable warranty provided by manufacturer
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
DuraBlue® has started its business in 1970 with its patented suspension system for Corvette super stock drag racing. A decade later, DuraBlue was approached to find a way to make the new three-wheeled ATVs more stable, safe, and fast. Having created axles and suspension components for automotive racing, the manufacturer used its experience to build the premier ATV axle and high-performance suspension company that DuraBlue has become today. It currently offers over 16 different categories of products for ATV's, including axles, wheel spacers, anti-roll bars, wheel hubs, brake and sprocket hubs, lowering kits, air filters, and much more! All of the products are proudly made in the USA.