Front Lifted Coil Springs by High Lifter®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. High Lifter Lift Springs are a set of higher capacity replacement springs which are components of the stock shock absorbers. The original equipment spring is not heavy duty and is often fatigued early by heavy loads or continuous service.
- Provides 100 lbs of additional capacity per set above new and original equipment, yet the ride is still smooth and comfortable
- Adds approximately 1 inch of lift
|Finish: Yellow powder coated|
- Designed and manufactured using innovative technologies
- Made with maximum safety and reliability in mind
- Expected to provide seamless service for years
High Lifter® has been developing and manufacturing unique, aftermarket accessories for utility, 4-wheel drive ATVs and UTVs since 1996. In this short time, the company has grown from a one-man, backyard hobby into a profitable corporation with a 52,000 square foot facility located in Shreveport, Louisiana. The company’s extensive product range includes everything from lift kits, control arms, axles, and radius bars to tires, wheels, and many other parts and accessories designed to enhance the performance of your utility or all-terrain vehicle and make your mud adventures a truly unforgettable experience. High Lifter is also proud to have been at the forefront of ATV/UTV racing. Since 2003, the company has been holding the High Lifter ATV Mud Nationals, a once a year event where ATV enthusiasts and riders from across the US and Canada come together for a week-long extravaganza of mudding fun and racing action.