Limited Lifetime Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in tires purchased from authorized dealers or distributors. This warranty is limited to replacement of a defective tire.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
- Continued use while run flat or under a state of acute underinflation;
- Tire damage or irregular wear due to road hazards, including puncture, cut, impact break, bulge, snag, stone drill or collision;
- Mounting or balancing charges;
- Incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, the cost of replacing or repairing other property which is damaged when a tire is defective;
- Repaired tubes or tires;
- Cosmetic irregularities;
- Tires used in racing or competition;
- Tires subjected to overloading, improper mounting, use of an incorrect rim, purposeful abuse or chemical contamination;
- Tires that have been patched, plugged or repaired or into which liquid balancers or sealants have been introduced.
Who is Covered?
This Warranty covers only the original purchaser of the tire.
What is the Period of Coverage?
With the exceptions noted below, this Warranty remains in effect for two years from the date of purchase.
ITP reserves the right to inspect all products before making adjustments.
What Will Void this Warranty?
This Warranty is void if:
- The tire fails due to damage from improper inflation pressures, exceeding the maximum speed limit or overloading the tire beyond the maximum load capacity stated on the sidewall;
- The tire is worn past the last 3/32 of tread depth at any point on the tread contact surface.
- Other than as expressly stated in this warranty, there are no warranties either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No representative of ITP has the authority to make any representations or promises except as stated here.
- ITP makes no expressed claims of expected tire wear. Variables that affect tire wear include driving conditions, load and tire inflation pressure.
How Does State Law Relate to This Warranty?
Some states do not permit limitations on the period of an implied warranty and do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may vary according to the state/province in which the original purchaser is located.
Note:All Specifications are subject to change without notice.