Universal Plow Fairlead Pulley (105465) by KFI®. Fairlead Type: Wide. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- For use with wide size winches with a 6.60" bolt up pattern
- For Steel Cable use only
- Replaces standard winch fairlead during plow season
- Provides larger 2-1/8" diameter roller for smoother cable movement when plowing compared to standard 7/8" rollers
- Roller has a curved cable groove to help eliminate cable flattening, which leads to snapped cables during the plowing season
- Eliminates potential cable kink due to small roller contact and abrupt angle rolls
- Multiple roller positions for different applications and cable angles
- Perfect for your adventure needs
- Crafted to the toughest standards
- Superior in durability and reliability
KFI® is a family-owned company that has been in business since 1986 and incorporated in 1990. In 2002, the company has presented its first KFI ATV Winch Mount. The manufacturer has also added products such as KFI winches and other related accessories to increase its product line. Today, many KFI products are made in the 40,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility and 18,000 sq.ft. powder coating facility in Spring Valley, MN. The company uses its own ATV riders to rigorously test the products, since the quality and customer satisfaction are top two priorities. KFI highly-skilled engineers and production team work together to create custom ATV accessories from the highest quality materials to meet the most demanding needs.