PWR Sport™ Black with Black Center and Red Side Panels Premium Suspension UTV Seat (573002) by MasterCraft Safety®. Seat Quantity: One. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MasterCraft Safety features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement for the Yamaha Rhino® and Kawasaki Teryx®
- Three-Quarter Rise Bolster for Superior Containment
- Easy Care UV-Treated Marquesa Fabric
- High Resiliency Foam for Enhanced Energy Attenuation & Comfort
- Shoulder Harness Loops to Secure Harness Bar Restraints in Place
- Tested and Validated to Comply with Applicable FMVSS
- Hip Containment: 7-inches
- Sitting Level Height from Floor: 4-inches
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Includes Anti-Sub and Lap Seat Belt Slots
Since 1970 MasterCraft Safety® has been promoting unrivaled safety and extraordinary comfort through its top-of-the-line seat collection. MasterCraft has vigorously stepped into the recreational off-road and racing industry with its innovative, 'out-of-the-box' approach to the anatomy of the automotive seating. The brand offers premium performance off-road suspension, race, UTV and recreational off-road seats. Each seat is crafted from mandrel bent and laser-notched. Founded on the tradition of expanding the racer and off-roader safety up to 100%, a reimagined seat design has made MasterCraft an industry giant who's been appealing to the needs of off-road and motorsports fans for nearly two generations. The brand was first to introduce a suspension seat providing extraordinary comfort and support like nobody has ever felt before for the off-road racing motorsports venture. This design has evolved to give competitors unmatched impact absorption and much-needed energy attenuation that make difference between 'life and death'. This has also been made for everyday street-to-trail recreational off-roaders who insisted on the same superb levels of comfort and fatigue-fighting ergonomics.