METHOD RACE WHEELS LIMITED WARRANTY
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from the original date of purchase.
Method Race Wheels agrees to repair or replace the product, at Method Race Wheel’s sole discretion, without charge, and which after examination shows that it has failed in normal use due to defects in materials and/or workmanship. This express warranty is not applicable to any Street Series wheels that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions.
Transfer of title of Method Race Wheels products by the original retail purchaser (consumer) voids the warranty.
Race and Beadlock Wheels (100, 200 and 400 Series) are for race and off-road use only and are not subject to any structural or cosmetic warranty because of the conditions these wheels are intended to be used for.
Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all other express warranties. Method Race Wheels hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the law of the state and federal law allows.
Warning: To avoid possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Wheels that have been purchased by a dealer as seconds or blemished product.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes; tire diameters greater than 35'' or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling.