Universal Pyramid Grips (PYRAMIDATV/RED) by Oury Grip®. Color: Red. Pair. Standard Flange. Precisely spaced rows of computer designed pyramids, specially formulated soft rubber, and a very small diameter give the rider the exact feel and control needed to ride at maximum performance. Made in the U.S.A.
|Grip Length: 4.5" (114 mm)|
|Grip ID: 7/8" (22.25 mm)|
|Grip OD: 1.06" (26.9 mm)|
|Circumference: 4" (101.6 mm)|
|Weight: 3 ounces (85.04 grams)|
- Designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technology
- Excellent combination of light weight and durability
- Made from durable materials to withstand the toughest abuse
- Made with innovations to meet your highest expectations
- Developed specifically for motorcycle applications
- Expertly manufactured from highly reliable materials
If you’re in need of new grips for your bike, Oury Grip® is the only name you need to know. The company offers an extensive variety of grips designed to deliver the best possible performance and comfort. From ATV, MX and BMX to mountain, road/street and watercraft applications, these grips are used by amateurs and professionals alike the whole world over. Often copied but never equaled, Oury grips provide the standard by which all other grips are measured. Made from the finest materials and featuring an anti-vibration design, they are sure to serve you for years to come, eliminating numbness and slipping for any size hand. Crafted with utmost attention to every detail, these grips will also add a touch of style to your machine. Made at the company’s facility in Utah, USA, they provide the quality you’ve come to expect.