AGM Factory Activated Maintenance Free Battery (PTX19CLBS-FS) by Power-Sonic®. The same convenience and technology as the AGM Sealed Maintenance Free Batteries mentioned above, except this battery is sealed and activated at the time of manufacture. Very convenient to the point that all that needs to be done is put the battery into your vehicle and you are ready to ride. The only downside of this type of battery is that all batteries once activated have a shelf life, and if this battery is not going to be used right away, or be put in a vehicle that is not going to ridden on a regular basis, the battery will need to be kept charged on a battery maintainer.
- Due to the self-discharge characteristics of this type of battery, it is imperative that they be charged within 6 months of storage, otherwise permanent loss of capacity might occur as a result of sulfation. To prolong shelf life without charging, store batteries at 50°F (10°C) or less.
|Model Number: PTX19CLBS-FS|
|Nominal voltage: 12V|
|Capacity @10HR (AH): 21 Ah|
|Length: 6.88'' / 175mm|
|Width: 4.00'' / 101mm|
|Height: 6.88'' / 175mm|
|Recommended Charger: Battery Sitter|
- This Power Sonic battery is sealed and activated at the time of manufacture making it convenient
- The only downside to this type of battery is all batteries once activated have a shelf life
- If this battery is not going to be used right away or put in a machine to be ridden on a regular basis, the battery will need to be kept charged on a battery maintainer
- Excellent quality, yet competitively priced
- Attractive packaging
- U.S. DOT & Transport Canada compliant
- OEM qualified supplier to the powersports industry
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Designed to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability
- Performance tested before going into production
High quality, yet competitively priced Power Sonic Super Sport Series batteries offers a complete line of batteries to meet all of your Powersport needs.
Built with confidence by Power-Sonic ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 certified factory, the broad range of sizes and battery types makes the Power-Sonic Super Sport Series battery products one of the best choices available on the market today.
Since its inception in 1970, Power-Sonic® has been designing and manufacturing superior-grade rechargeable batteries. Power-Sonic batteries are widely used for a broad range of electronic and industrial applications where cost-effective DC power is required. Better still, the company is constantly developing new products to keep pace with the industry’s rapidly changing needs. The company’s current product line includes sealed lead acid batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries, NiCd & NiMH batteries, SLA battery chargers,and much more. Made using state-of-the-art engineering processes, Power-Sonic products deliver exceptional value and performance.