Friction Clutch Plate Set by ProX®. Clutch friction are manufactured by the leading OEM factories, mainly in Japan. All friction plates are made to exact OEM specifications and offer maximum performance, smooth clutch operation and durability. ProX clutch plates sets contain a complete pack of friction plates for the application you need and are an easy and best replacement for your clutch. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Manufactured by the leading OEM factories
- Made to exact OEM specifications to offer maximum performance and durability
- Complete friction sets per application for easy and complete replacement
- Can be used in combination with all other ProX or OEM clutch components
- Reliable performance because of complete replacement
- The best replacement and the choice for every professional rider
- Carefully developed for the highest level of quality
- Ready to serve reliably for years to come
- Rigorous quality control and great functionality
All plates can be used in combination with other ProX clutch components like hard-anodized clutch baskets, Inner hubs, pressure plates and heavy-duty clutch spring kits.
ProX® Racing Parts head quarters are located near Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Founded in 1975, ProX Racing Parts is now distributed in a significant number of countries worldwide. ProX Racing Parts is mainly specialized in high quality internal engine components such as pistons, connecting rods, crankshafts and valves. However, ProX Racing Parts is continuously expanding its range and therefore investing in other technical components regarding the various powersports applications that one can find also outside an engine. Including the latest additions ProX Racing Parts stocks well over 8.000 part numbers divided over more than 60 different product groups. All parts are manufactured to highest quality standards at "state of the art" manufacturing facilities around the world. These manufacturing factories include reputable businesses that manufacture OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) parts for leading motorcycle brands world wide.