Billet Throttle Block (TB-9) by RSI®. With Push Button Kill Switch. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- 6061 T-6 CNC'd Billet Aluminum direct replacement throttle block assembly is smaller and stronger than stock
- 2 piece design clamps solid onto handlebars and will not spin or pop off handlebar during extreme tree riding
- Revolutionary slim design opens up 1" of handlebar space for clamping on accessories like Handguards, Mountain Bars, GPS etc.
- Built in wire channels for heater wires to pass through offering a clean look
- Includes RSI exclusive Billet Kill Switch built into the front of the throttle block for a push to hold engine kill feature
- Strongest best performing kill switch available
- Uses stock throttle lever and lever pivot bolts
- Billet button and heated options comes with stock terminals/connectors for plug and play installation
- Made in USA
- Designed to provide unrivaled value and maximum reliability
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Performance tested before going into production
RSI® is a renowned manufacturer of high-performance controls and other related products for ATVs, UTVs, and snowmobiles. The company provides the world's most advanced parts designed to perform in extreme operating, road and weather conditions. RSI Race takes pride in its one of the industry's largest product portfolio, including dozens of parts and accessories. It offers brake lines, grips, grip heaters, handlebars, handlebar hooks, switches, throttle blocks, extended throttle cables, handguards, mounts, and many more. All of them are designed and manufactured utilizing the latest technologies and state-of-the-art equipment to meet or exceed your expectations.