Universal Rock-A-Billy™ Front/Rear Tire (32/10-15) (RAB3210R15) by Sedona®. Tire Size: 32/10-15. Front/Rear Tire. Designed specifically for today’s performance UTV’s and ATV’s. The Sedona Rock-A-Billy radial tire has been proven as a true performance race tire at the 2016 UTV Terracross Championships. It is also a top pick for upgrading from your stock UTV/ATV tires.
|Ply: 8 PR|
|Inflated Pressure: 8 PSI|
|Weight: 37 lb.|
|Load Rating: 785 lb.|
- 8 ply rated puncture resistant RADIAL
- Aggressive tread design with integrated side lugs to grip in extreme riding conditions
- All new tread compound designed to outlast, out -grip and out-perform the competition
- Integrated rock ejectors in tread design
- Built in rim guard for added protection
- Designed to match the high-horsepower, high-speed requirements of today’s side-by-sides
- Bead-to-bead layer of puncture resistant material
- NOTE: Yellow balance dot needs to be positioned opposite the valve stem
Sedona® builds tires and wheels for today's modern ATVs, UTVs and off-road motorcycles that offer high-quality, cutting-edge technology and real-world performance. The brand was born in 2006 as a result of the growing demand for more advanced tires and wheels created by larger engines, more horsepower, more suspension, and larger size and weight. By working with one of the largest automotive tire factories in the world, Sedona Tire & Wheel utilized the latest in radial and bias ply technology, combined with high-tech rubber compounds developed in the off-road truck industry, to quickly establish itself as an innovator in the ATV and UTV/side-by-side markets. Sedona Tire & Wheel developed a range of tires and wheels that continues to grow in models, applications and new technology with each passing year. At Sedona Tire & Wheel, they like to push the boundaries to find the ultimate ride for your machine.