Dump Bed Rack by Seizmik®. Heavy-duty, all-steel construction with 1.5 in. tubular steel side rails and 3/4 in. tubular steel basket. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- No drilling required for installation, utilizes Polaris Lock N Ride® holes.
- 30% more storage
- Heavy-duty all steel construction, with 1.5" tubular steel side rails and 3/4" tubular steel basket
- Designed specifically for the Polaris General
- Lots of tie down spots for securing cargo
- Basket is easily removed without tools, using 4 star bolts
- Side rails double as bed extenders, increasing the capacity of the dump bed
- Diagonal tie-rods keep the rails and basket secure even over rough terrain
- 100 lb weight limit
- Basket is 42" x 20" and sits 6" above the dump bed edge
- Side rails are 9" tall
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Will look good for many years of use
- Manufactured with cutting-edge technology
Seizmik® got into the UTV accessory business very early- their first products were rolled out in early 2003. At the time, the only UTVs on the market were the John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, and Polaris Ranger. There was a big need, and they are filled it. Since the early days there have been lots of new vehicles introduced, and a whole lot of companies making accessories for them. Seizmik® NOT duners, rock crawlers, or huge horsepower freaks. Seizmik® don’t make long travel kits, turbos, or anything that makes a UTV go faster. Seizmik® very good at making things that help UTV owners get more done and have more fun. Seizmik® focus on making things useful, durable, and affordable - in that order.