Framed Soft Side Door Kit by Seizmik®. Lots of Polaris Ranger customers already have a hard roof and windshield, but after they've had the vehicle for a while they realize they want a full cab. The doors have a frame made of 0.75" diameter steel tubing, and they're covered with heavy duty water and UV resistant fabric. Tension straps keep the door frame tight and prevent flapping. The clever design works with any roof, windshield, or back panel.
|Type: Framed Soft|
- These Doors will work with ANY hard roof, ANY windshield, and ANY back panel
- No other set of doors has this flexibility-at any price
- They’ll work with whatever accessories you already have-saving you the cost of buying new parts
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Will look good for many years of use
- Manufactured with cutting-edge technology
Seizmik® got into the UTV accessory business very early- their first products were rolled out in early 2003. At the time, the only UTVs on the market were the John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, and Polaris Ranger. There was a big need, and they are filled it. Since the early days there have been lots of new vehicles introduced, and a whole lot of companies making accessories for them. Seizmik® NOT duners, rock crawlers, or huge horsepower freaks. Seizmik® don’t make long travel kits, turbos, or anything that makes a UTV go faster. Seizmik® very good at making things that help UTV owners get more done and have more fun. Seizmik® focus on making things useful, durable, and affordable - in that order.