Mirror Bracket by Seizmik®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Quantity: 1 Pair|
- Designed to bolt to the Polaris Pro-Fit Ranger door latch (or netting) bolts
- Can be used with or without windshield to prevent clamps from scratching the roll cage
- Works with Seizmik Side View Mirrors, Seizmik Strike and Pursuit Mirrors
- 4 mm thick steel minimizes vibration
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Will look good for many years of use
- Manufactured with cutting-edge technology
- 1 Pair
Seizmik® got into the UTV accessory business very early- their first products were rolled out in early 2003. At the time, the only UTVs on the market were the John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, and Polaris Ranger. There was a big need, and they are filled it. Since the early days there have been lots of new vehicles introduced, and a whole lot of companies making accessories for them. Seizmik® NOT duners, rock crawlers, or huge horsepower freaks. Seizmik® don’t make long travel kits, turbos, or anything that makes a UTV go faster. Seizmik® very good at making things that help UTV owners get more done and have more fun. Seizmik® focus on making things useful, durable, and affordable - in that order.