Soft Top Roof with Rear Window by Seizmik®. The Rhino soft top has a best in class fit courtesy of Seizmik's new "Quikfit" tightening system. The tightening system uses two straps that wrap around the roll cage and buckle inside the cab. This reduces the installation time of the top and provides the best fit of any top in the industry. The system uses two straps that reduce the installation time of the tops and provide a tighter fit. What really sets these tops apart is their ability to be left on vehicles that are trailered. This is possible because the tops are wrapped around the roll bar and made with Hook and Loop Fasteners into place, creating a snug fit that eliminates any loose flaps.
- Durable UV resistant PVC coated denier nylon
- Designed specifically for the Yamaha Rhino
- Secures to windshields with adhesive backed Made with Hook and Loop Fastener
- Easily installs without tools or drilling
- Incredibly secure and tight
- Made with Hook and Loop Fasteners tie down straps, so there are no loose flaps!
- Trailerable with properly installed windshields
- Huge back panel window
- Uses the Quikfit tightening system to create a super tight fit
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Will look good for many years of use
- Manufactured with cutting-edge technology
Seizmik® got into the UTV accessory business very early- their first products were rolled out in early 2003. At the time, the only UTVs on the market were the John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, and Polaris Ranger. There was a big need, and they are filled it. Since the early days there have been lots of new vehicles introduced, and a whole lot of companies making accessories for them. Seizmik® NOT duners, rock crawlers, or huge horsepower freaks. Seizmik® don’t make long travel kits, turbos, or anything that makes a UTV go faster. Seizmik® very good at making things that help UTV owners get more done and have more fun. Seizmik® focus on making things useful, durable, and affordable - in that order.