Rear Brake Rotor Kit by Streamline®. When it comes to quality, Streamline knows no compromises. All the products made by this stringent quality control conditions. The latest manufacturing methods coupled with the use of the highest-grade materials ensure the closest tolerances are adhered to. Since day one, Streamline has been heavily involed in professional motorcross racing, which has been the foundation of product design along with inhouse state of the art manufacturing capabilities. You can expect that Streamline will always push the developing some of the best products.
- 270 mm Oversized Rotors
- 420 Grade High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Heat Treated, Laser Cut, and Diamond Ground Surfaced for Precision Flatness
- Cad Designed Cooling Slots Dissapate Heat and Keep Dirt out of the Pads
- Kit Comes with 2 Rotors & 2 Stainless Steel Caliper Relocation Brackets
- Race & Dunes Recommended
- Lighter Then Stock
- Race Proven
- Requires 14" Wheels for Clearance
- Perfect upgrade to improve the performance of your bike/ATV/UTV
- Designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technology
- Excellent combination of light weight and durability
- Made from durable materials to withstand the toughest abuse
Founded in 2003, Streamline® is a global leader in high-performance brake systems and controls for the MX, UTV and ATV applications. The company’s comprehensive product line ranges from brake lines, pads, and rotors to steering stabilizers, break-away and clutch levers, and much more. For many years, Streamline has been heavily involved in professional motocross racing, which helps the company constantly improve product designs to ensure you get the best brake parts available on the market. Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility using the highest-quality materials, Streamline brake components offer exceptional performance, safety, and reliability. Whether on the track, trails, or dunes, superior Streamline products are perfect for both enthusiasts and professionals who want to stay on the winning path.