Reflex™ Brake Lever (SA-101-BK) by Streamline®. Color: Black. Big Bike Parts offers an easy solution for connecting driving or fog lights that do not come with a wire harness by offering their wire harness kit without lights. This Universal Wire Harness comes with two illuminated rocker switches allowing you to choose from either the rectangular ½ x ¾ cut out switch or 7/8 round switch. Big Bike Parts wire harnesses are known for providing protection to the vehicles electrical circuit by including a separately fused power source and isolation relay, making this wire harness kit truly separate from the vehicles electrical system.
- Break-Away Folding Lever Design
- 6061 Billet Aluminum Knee
- Forged, Bead Blasted, & Anodized Lever Blade for Better Grip
- Built with Stainless Steel Bearing, Screws, Bushings
- Eliminates Up and Down Play for a Factory Fit
- Race Proven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Perfect upgrade to improve the performance of your bike/ATV/UTV
- Designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technology
- Excellent combination of light weight and durability
- Made from durable materials to withstand the toughest abuse
Founded in 2003, Streamline® is a global leader in high-performance brake systems and controls for the MX, UTV and ATV applications. The company’s comprehensive product line ranges from brake lines, pads, and rotors to steering stabilizers, break-away and clutch levers, and much more. For many years, Streamline has been heavily involved in professional motocross racing, which helps the company constantly improve product designs to ensure you get the best brake parts available on the market. Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility using the highest-quality materials, Streamline brake components offer exceptional performance, safety, and reliability. Whether on the track, trails, or dunes, superior Streamline products are perfect for both enthusiasts and professionals who want to stay on the winning path.