Stick™ Steering Stabilizer (BTS-RB543-S) by Streamline®. Type: Rebuildable. Position Size: 7-Way. Color: Silver. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- 7 Position Compression Adjustable Soft to Hard
- Progressive Dampening
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- Billet End Caps Protect Seals from Dirt & Mud
- Billet Aluminum Adjuster Knob and Body Clamp
- Billet Aluminum Mounting Clamps
- Designed to Absorb Thousands of Pounds of Impact
- Rebuildable Option
- Race Proven
- Made in the USA
- Perfect upgrade to improve the performance of your bike/ATV/UTV
- Designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technology
- Excellent combination of light weight and durability
- Made from durable materials to withstand the toughest abuse
Founded in 2003, Streamline® is a global leader in high-performance brake systems and controls for the MX, UTV and ATV applications. The company’s comprehensive product line ranges from brake lines, pads, and rotors to steering stabilizers, break-away and clutch levers, and much more. For many years, Streamline has been heavily involved in professional motocross racing, which helps the company constantly improve product designs to ensure you get the best brake parts available on the market. Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility using the highest-quality materials, Streamline brake components offer exceptional performance, safety, and reliability. Whether on the track, trails, or dunes, superior Streamline products are perfect for both enthusiasts and professionals who want to stay on the winning path.