Fuel Multi Point Pick-Up Filter by Walbro®. When submerged, the pickups flow fuel through as normal. If there is a shortage of fuel where the pickup is, it will shut preventing air from entering the fuel system. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Has a bleed hole and a single 5/16" fitting
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
- OEM replacement in-tank fuel pickup filters for many Arctic Cat models
- Helps prevent engine damage when running out of fuel
- Approximately 3" in diameter and 2" tall
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
Walbro® is a global market leader of engine management systems for the lawn and garden, recreational and marine, outdoor power equipment, and two-wheel small engine markets, and a leading supplier of flow control products for medical and industrial equipment markets. Walbro manufactures ignition systems, fuel injection, air/fuel management systems, pumps, valves and fuel storage and distribution systems. Walbro® is a global organization with manufacturing and engineering facilities in China, Japan, Mexico, Thailand and the United States, with Walbro corporate headquarters in Tucson, Arizona.