Piston Kit by Wiseco®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Bore - Actual: 80.00 mm|
|Bore - Oversize: Standard|
|Bore - Standard: 80.00 mm|
|Stroke: 78.00 mm|
- Crafted to deliver unbeatable levels of quality
- High grade materials for exceptional performance
- Superior in durability and reliability
- 3150TD - 80.00 mm Ring Set
- CW24 - 24 mm Round Wire Locks - Set of Two
- Ring - Set
- S598 - Piston Pin 24 mm x 2.677" Non Chromed TW
- W5781 - Top End Gasket Kit Kaw 1200cc Ultra
Wiseco® began the manufacture of pistons 70 years ago when founder Clyde Wiseman started making them in his garage. The pistons he made at that time were destined for use in big bore marine engines, and like so many successful companies that began in people’s garages, word of what he was doing spread and soon he was making pistons for friends and so business began to grow. When Wiseco was officially formed in 1941 it serviced the needs of racers and powersports enthusiasts, and today the powersports sector – predominantly motorcycles and ATVs – now accounts for the largest portion of the work done by the business.