Graph-Lite Rear Urethane Wheel Spacers (gl101f) by DuraBlue®. Bolt Pattern: 4 x 101mm. Spacer: 38.1mm. 2 Pieces. Graph-Lite (GL) spacers require the studs be removed from the wheel hub for installation and long "through bolts" (supplied) inserted in the stud hole. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Lightest of all spacers (40% lighter than aluminum by volume)
- Recommended for recreational ATV’s; when heavy loads are anticipated please use Durablue EZ Aluminum Wheel Spacers
- Made with the finest materials to offer premium quality
- Unique design to help you show off your personal style
- Built to provide the ultimate in convenience and functionality
- 2 - Wheel spacers
DuraBlue® has started its business in 1970 with its patented suspension system for Corvette super stock drag racing. A decade later, DuraBlue was approached to find a way to make the new three-wheeled ATVs more stable, safe, and fast. Having created axles and suspension components for automotive racing, the manufacturer used its experience to build the premier ATV axle and high-performance suspension company that DuraBlue has become today. It currently offers over 16 different categories of products for ATV's, including axles, wheel spacers, anti-roll bars, wheel hubs, brake and sprocket hubs, lowering kits, air filters, and much more! All of the products are proudly made in the USA.