Limited Lifetime Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in wheels purchased from authorized dealers or distributors.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
- wheels manufactured before January 1, 2007;
- steel wheels;
- mounting or balancing charges;
- the cost of replacing or repairing other property which is damaged when a wheel is defective or other consequential damages;
- repaired wheels;
- cosmetic irregularities;
- with respect to bead lock wheels, this warranty does not cover stripped bolts or bolt holes due to overtightening;
- damage to wheel or machine, caused by lug nuts coming loose due to improper torque or fitment, for your machine. It is the owner’s responsibility to torque the lug nuts to the recommended specifications outlined in your owner’s manual. ITP further recommends that you check the torque on your lug nuts often.
Who is Covered?
This Warranty covers only the original purchaser of the wheel.
What is the Period of Coverage?
With the exceptions noted below, this Warranty remains in effect for the lifetime of the wheel. The Warranty on the coating on chrome-plated aluminum wheels remains in effect for a period of ninety (90) days from the date the wheel was purchased. The Warranty on painted or powder coated aluminum wheels remains in effect for a period of one year from the date the wheel was purchased.
What will ITP Do to Correct Problems?
ITP will only replace a defective wheel with a new ITP wheel of the same size and type up to a maximum of four (4) replacement wheels for each vehicle.
What Will Void this Warranty?
This Warranty is Void if:
- the maximum wheel load capacity is exceeded;
- attachments, lug nuts or other hardware not compatible with product are/is used;
- damage or failure due to modifications to the products (drilling, machining, etc.);
- overloading or introduction to a vehicle service profile inconsistent with the intended application of the wheel, for example, and not by way of limitation, if a wheel intended for an ATV fitment is used on a trailer, even if the loading is within the defined range.
- Other than as expressly stated in this warranty, there are no warranties either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No representative of ITP has the authority to make any representations or promises except as stated here.
How Does State Law Relate to This Warranty?
Some states do not permit limitations on the period of an implied warranty and do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty provides specific legal rights. Other rights may vary according to the state/province in which the original purchaser is located.
Note: All Specifications are subject to change without notice.