Universal Holeshot MXR6 Tires by ITP®. The Holeshot MXR6 is the ideal choice for a loose or loamy racetrack surface. The wider-spaced split-knob tread continuously supplies supreme traction while simultaneously offering self-cleaning efficiency. An ideal choice for loose track surfaces with wider-spaced split knobs for better bite and clean-out. Rear uses a reinforced carcass; minimizes stretching while maintaining a flat profile, providing consistent feel and performance. Allows lower tire pressures, enhancing control as well as ride comfort. Front features a longer-wearing tread compound that results in more motos per tire.
|Tire Ply Rating: 2
- Made in USA
- Front MXR6 features a longer-wearing tread compound
- Rear MXR6 uses a reinforced carcass that minimizes stretching while maintaining a flat profile, and providing consistent feel and performance
- Expertly developed to deliver cutting-edge performance
- Fusion of splendid design and technological innovation
- Will provide flawless operation mile after mile
Since 1982, ITP® has been the world's #1 ATV/UTV aftermarket tire and wheel source. ITP tires and wheels meet the demands of today’s off-road enthusiasts by delivering unequalled traction, precise handling and exceptional durability to overcome the world’s most challenging terrain.