Black Vinyl Rear Right Hand Brake Cable by Motion Pro®. Features rolled tempered-steel wire housing made to exact inner and outer specifications to insure correct clearances for the inner wire. All cables have an inner polyethylene sleeve for long life and smooth operation. Terminator replacement clutch cable has a premium type of cable housing used primarily for clutch applications; the longitudinally wound housing prevents housing compression and subsequent loss of motion as well as provides for a more precise clutch feel.
|Cable Type: Brake|
- Black vinyl coil-wound housing
- Meets or exceeds OEM quality
- Inner nylon sleeve for longer life and smooth operation
- Exact OEM measurements and fittings
- Part number embossed on each cable
- Color coded leader card indicates brand of machine
- OEM part number listed on each package
- Precisely engineered to ensure ultimate efficiency
- Manufactured using innovative technologies
- Absolute quality, great durability, and solid workmanship
Motion Pro® designs and manufactures high-quality cables, tools and controls for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and personal watercraft. Founded by a gold medal winner in the prestigious 6-day ISDT, it has provided quality tools and controls for customers who share the same passion for motorcycle riding and racing for over 34 years. Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Its tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions. Many top racers and mechanics rely on Motion Pro tools and controls. The company works directly with top riders and mechanics in AMA Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Enduro, ATV, Dirt Track and Baja to develop and test its products.