Rear View Automotive Mirror by Seizmik®. The wide angle rearview mirror is the perfect rearview mirror for UTVs. It has an incredible range of adjustments with different mounting options to allow it to fit on nearly any UTV with a 1.75" roll bar (for 2" roll bars, see part # 18052). The double ball joint allows the rider to position the mirror in any configuration they choose and the friction pads inside the ball joints keep the mirror from moving on rough trails. The oversized convex viewing surface reduces vibration and allows the rider to see anything happening behind them. The all steel clamp, shaft and bracket create a heavy duty mirror that can really take a beating.
|Clamp Size: 2"|
|Position: Rear View|
- Designed specifically for UTV's, but the Wide Angle Rear View Mirror also works great on boats, tractors and recreational vehicles
- Aggressive styling also helps to reinforce the high impact plastic housing
- Durable steel clamp is designed to provide a strong grip and keep the mirror stable on the roughest terrain
- Simple one screw installation
- Huge, convex viewing surface minimizes vibration and gives the driver view of everything behind him
- Double ball joints for high adjustability
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Will look good for many years of use
- Manufactured with cutting-edge technology
Seizmik® got into the UTV accessory business very early- their first products were rolled out in early 2003. At the time, the only UTVs on the market were the John Deere Gator, Kawasaki Mule, and Polaris Ranger. There was a big need, and they are filled it. Since the early days there have been lots of new vehicles introduced, and a whole lot of companies making accessories for them. Seizmik® NOT duners, rock crawlers, or huge horsepower freaks. Seizmik® don’t make long travel kits, turbos, or anything that makes a UTV go faster. Seizmik® very good at making things that help UTV owners get more done and have more fun. Seizmik® focus on making things useful, durable, and affordable - in that order.