Universal ST-3 Non-Beadlock Wheel with RT320 Race & Trail Radial Tire (19-5010) by System 3 Off-Road®. Bolt Pattern: 4/137. Wheel Finish: Matte Black. Tire Size: 30x10R-14". Wheel Size: 14" x 7". Traction. Strength. Style. Save the effort. Premounted System 3 tires and wheels come ready to bolt-on. For Polaris and Can-Am bolt patterns as well as popular Honda and Arctic Cat side-by-sides.
- Not sold in pairs. Wheel and Tire kits consist of one wheel with one tire mounted.
|Tire Ply Rating: 8 ply rated|
|Tire Diameter: 30.0"|
|Tire Tread Depth: 0.65"|
|Tire Max Psi: 22 psi|
|Tire Max Load: 1000 lbs|
|Tire Weight: 37.9 lbs|
|Tire Position: Front/Rear|
|Tire Size: 30x10R-14"|
|Wheel Size: 14" x 7"|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern: 4/137|
|Wheel Offset: 5+2 (+40mm)|
|Wheel Finish: Matte Black|
- High-mileage compound for maximum durability
- All size D.O.T. marked for traditional use only
- Race-ready, non-directional mixed terrain design
- Pulls hard on loose surfaces, rides smooth and quiet on hard pack
- 8-ply rated carcass is lightweight and features a wide contact patch
- Large lug holes accommodate most hex head lug nuts
- 1000-pound load rating
- Bolt-in center cap
- Split 8-spoke design advances the style and reduces the weight
- Simulated Beadlock design
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Style and durability
- Split spoke style
- Large lugs for ease of use
- Built tough to withstand the harshest applications
- Rigorously tested for undisputed reliability
- Crafted from the highest grade materials
Whether you race, run trails, or cruise the street, the RT320 Race & Trail Radial UTV tire from System 3 Off-road gives you better performance and strength. This race-ready non-directional UTV tire is ideal for mixed terrain at any speed. It pulls hard on loose surfaces while still giving a smooth and quiet ride on hardpack. High-mileage rubber compound for long life. The ST-3 wheels by System 3 Off-road feature beadlock style in an edgy design with 8 split spokes. A heavy-duty inner and outer wheel lip and outer cadmium-plated bolts show the wheel is built tough. A simulated beadlock that utilizes an extra, heavy-duty inner and outer wheel lip and cadmium-plated bolts. Large lug holes accommodate most hex head lug nuts.
System 3 Off-Road® engineers and designers ride off-road and understand the products. The team behind these tires and wheels includes industry professionals with years of experience in the off-road tire and wheel business. When engineering the brand's new tires and wheels, company leaders created a system to prioritize the three fundamentals - traction, strength, style - desired by every off-road enthusiast. With exclusive distribution by Tucker Powersports, System 3 Off-Road will provide the marketplace with high-powered products and top-notch service.