Turbocharger Blow off Valve by XDR Off-Road®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Element Material Synthetic Media|
|Element Washable Yes|
|End Cap Color/Finish Black|
|Heat Shield Included No|
|Inside Diameter (in) 1|
|Oil Included Pre-Oiled|
|Outlet Shape Circular|
|Overall Length (in) 2.13|
|Overall Width (in) 2|
|Mounting Hardware Included Yes|
- Perfect for upgrading your fuel injection system
- Made with the use of the highest quality materials
- Modern technology for uncompromising reliability
- Proven to deliver unmatched performance and strength
- Will provide dependable operation for years to come
Industry leading companies, B&M Racing and Flowmaster have joined forces and are proud to introduce XDR Off-Road® new Powersports division: XDR - Xtreme Dirt Racing. All XDR performance products have been painstakingly designed for the ultimate in off-road performance. Developed to address specific weaknesses of the most popular side by sides, XDR products not only provide a performance advantage, but also eye-catching good looks that let people know you're serious about the quality, strength, performance and reliability of your rig. The initial release of XDR products have been specifically designed for the Can-Am Maverick X3, Polaris RZR and Yamaha YXZ1000R. XDR new product line-up includes both Forestry qualified" and Competition only" slip-on exhaust systems, gated race shifters with lockout features, Delta Boost performance tuners, grab handles and more. XDR are fully committed to developing industry leading products which XDR feel are all necessary tools for providing the ultimate in performance for your side by side.