Conventional Battery by BikeMaster®. 6- and 12-volts of power for all of your newer applications. The BikeMaster® Conventional Battery is designed with all of the new applications you'll be using with your bike in mind. The battery comes with an acid pack and a one-year manufacturer's warranty. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Due to Manufacturer Restrictions this product cannot be sold internationally and/or shipped by air.
|Battery Amp Hour Capacity: 14.0|
|Battery Terminals: Top|
|Battery Type: Wet cell|
|Battery Usage: Starting|
|Cold Cranking Amps (0 degrees F): 160 amps|
|Height (in): 6.929 in.|
|Length (in): 5.275 in.|
|Quantity: Sold individually.|
|Volts: 12 V|
|Weight: 7.738 lbs.|
|Width (in): 3.503 in.|
- Basic 6V and 12V dry battery, best used for older applications
- May need periodic refilling
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Designed to fulfill the needs of motorcyclists
- State-of-the-art design and peerless quality
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Performance tested before going into production
Whether you're a professional mechanic, or just enjoy working on your own projects, BikeMaster® has the right tools and parts to get the job done. Established in 1981 by riders, understand that quality and performance is what every motorcycle owner is looking for. Chemicals and replacement parts provide O.E.M. quality and performance. BikeMaster offer batteries, tools, tubes, chain, air filters, oil filters, fork seals, grips, levers, handlebars and much more. Build your dream…with a little help from BikeMaster.