TruGel Battery by BikeMaster®. 175mm L x 100mm W x 175mm H. It is a gel electrolyte powersports battery with a life span twice that of a wet battery. Able to resist vibration and impacts that damage regular wet batteries, it can be installed at any angle. The TruGel Battery comes with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Requires charging during prolonged storage periods.
|Battery Amp Hour Capacity: 21.0|
|Battery Terminals: Top|
|Battery Type: Gel cell|
|Battery Usage: Starting|
|Cold Cranking Amps (0 degrees F): 250 amps|
|Height (in): 6.889 in.|
|Length (in): 6.889 in.|
|Quantity: Sold individually.|
|Volts: 12 V|
|Weight: 17.123 lbs.|
|Width (in): 3.936 in.|
- Gel electrolyte powersports batteries
- Has a much longer storage life on the shelf and in the bike
- Resists vibration and impacts that damage regular wet batteries
- Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery
- Won't leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks
- Designed to fulfill the needs of motorcyclists
- State-of-the-art design and peerless quality
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Performance tested before going into production
Whether you're a professional mechanic, or just enjoy working on your own projects, BikeMaster® has the right tools and parts to get the job done. Established in 1981 by riders, understand that quality and performance is what every motorcycle owner is looking for. Chemicals and replacement parts provide O.E.M. quality and performance. BikeMaster offer batteries, tools, tubes, chain, air filters, oil filters, fork seals, grips, levers, handlebars and much more. Build your dream…with a little help from BikeMaster.